look alikes
hello london! Well I guess it's actually cambridge. I'm here in a internet cafe with my dearest mother to my right. I arrived here as of yesterday and have slept probably 50% of the time. I'm constantly tired but can't complain. I landed yesterday and have already seen: Buckingham Palace- not too impressive, Trafalgr(spelling) Square- that was cool, killer pigeons-they're everywhere!!! and Big Ben- that was cool, it rang just when we were walking away. But the driver's here are insane. We had to take the bus on our way up here, and the cars were hardly fitting beside it. Then the crazy taxi driver's as well. I think I've now experienced every kind of driver there is. Taxi,Train,Tube and Bus. All making my stomach and head turn the wrong way.My pack is holding up well. I just hope no one has stolen it, as we just left it in the 'boiler room' at the b&b. The lady said it'd be fine. Let's hope she's right.
Well that's about all i have for the moment. Ugly weather but we fly to Dublin on Monday, so that'll be awesome!!!
Oh yah my reason for the title. I've seen so many look alikes!! I sware I flew here with Ron Kroeker and some other people that looked strangely familiar. But that's why I said look alikes.
Cheers

4 Comments:
Hey Steph!
I'm just reading the Londonish style comedy about fashionistas in Notting Hill and they travel about on the tube. Just like you! Hoorah. Is it like the LRT here? Excited to hear you are off to Dublin, have a blast!
K
Of Sheinky, How you are missed? Glad to hear you are kicking it old school. Never Stop the Bullocks. That's a Sex Pistol Album. I don't think I know what it means. Oh well.
Love,
Matt
yooooooooooooooo. you are lucky.
Hey y'all, I miss home as well. But hey...can't complain
Post a Comment
<< Home