Monday, May 22, 2006

The land of green

Well I'm just getting ready to board yet another plane. Mom and I are just heading over to Dublin for a night then to Spain for 2. It's been pretty packed. Tourist things are so very tiring. I just want to sleep all the time. But I'm excited to be doing this, not too sure how long I'll last though. I might be coming home 2 weeks early. Perhaps, perhaps not. We'll have to wait and see. But it's great to be able to say I'll be in 4 countries or something by the time I hit France. But just a little time left on this thing.
peace

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are safe thus far. It feels odd to be at your house and at church with you not there. Will you be able to take time to check e-mails, or should i stick with just leaving comments on here? Any way, take lots of pictures, i can't wait to see them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home