Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Praying for sunshine

So it's my last day here in Dublin. It's been an interesting stay. Truthfully it hasn't been that great. The weather has really stunk, hence the title. Shopping was ok but not the best. We took a tour bus today, throughout the city. All I could think of was Matt pretending to be Irish, he does a good job!But I fell asleep by the end of it. So I'm still finding it really hard to stay up and so forth. But hopefully I'll get better as time goes on.
The birds here are insane!!! So bad that I made mom and I leave a park because they were freaking me out. I would be sitting on the bench and they just swoop down towards my head!!Ridiculous!!!!
But we're heading down to Spain today. For about 2 days. Really only one full one, because we don't arrive till later tonight. But I'm really hoping it's nice weather.
Not much else has happened. We're hiking our way back to the bus stop this afternoon, and then it's to London Stansted we go!
Cheers

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh. Spain. Enjoy it, girly, enjoy! Now that you're off the islands (of Britain and Eire), you'll really start to see the differences between the countries, I think. They are all so very rich in culture and people. I hope you and mom just really enjoy your time. You're right, touring is tiring. Just take things easy, don't push yourself too much, and don't push yourself too little. You can do it! Love to you both, from both of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home