Friday, July 28, 2006

Tennis and sleep

Those are just a couple of things I plan on doing over the next month. For those of you who didn't know I finished work yesterday. It was a great feeling! So now I need to find little things to take up time. I have to pack up most of my room so Ash and I can move in together. But I also have just little other things that I'm very excited about. Tennis is on our schedule every morning. Ash and I want to get really good. I'd like to try golfing at some point, perhaps I'll just settle for the driving range.
I hope to visit with friends and have great conversations. Filled with deep thoughts and heart felt laughing.
keep it rad

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Kelela said...

hey cool girl... Breakky is calling our name. Or maybe just a date sometime. Its too bad about the rained out picnic...
Loves

 

Post a Comment

<< Home