Thursday, June 29, 2006

Well I think I'm going to be sick! Today I'm getting my nose pierced and I'm freaking out! Paul Brandt can only calm me down so much. By the way...seriously...he's amazing. He's actually coming this fall!!! (After that huge side note.)
I've wanted my nose pierced since I was about 16. Then my friend said she was getting hers done, so I volunteered to go with her. I thought I should get it done now, while I'm young. Otherwise I'll always wonder what I'd look like with one. I'm sure the pain is unbelievable, but hopefully the finished product will be good. But I have massive butterflies in my stomach. I had them yesterday as well, as I was donating blood. But yesterday's donation was my fastest time: 5 minutes. Not as good as some of my friends, I know. But I thought it was pretty good. For those of you who don't donate, you should! It's a really great feeling, knowing you saved 3 lives in like 20 minutes!
But it's about 2 hrs till I go in to get jabbed. I'll post later with the end results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home