Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another country another keyboard

For those of you thinking of traveling, a little advice. Learn all the languages spoken in the countries, and spend more time in one place rather then doing as ,any countries as you can. That's at least what I've learned. Don't get me wrong, the thrill of hitting so many countries is great, but it really is tiring after a while.
But mom and I made it to our time share here in France. It's been pretty relaxing. Catching up on any ,issed sleep has been done, many times over. But it's nice not hqving to think we have to move in the next day. But there's really not too much else to say. Tomorrow we plan on buying train tickets to Paris, hopefully arriving Saturday. Then it's off to the mission trip for 2 weeks. Then I do plan on coming home early. I greatly miss all your smiling faces;)
aurevoir!

3 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

:)
comment ça va ton français toi?

mes livres de grammaire, aident-ils beaucoup? :)

passé un voyage fantastique!!

je t'aime ma cousine!
.m.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Kelela said...

Steph, we should go traveling. Wouldn't that be a wonderful idea! Matty's play was amazing by the way. I hope he gets a video of it because WOW! Well I miss you lots and I am super excited for when you return so we can have more breakfasts at Timmys. Love ya Couz.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

steph do you miss my smiling face or my great personality?
glad you are enjoying yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home