Tank tops and shorts
Ola!! That´s right I´ve finally reached the land of sunshine. It´s a really hot day here in Girona. I´m sitting here and just want to sleep. It seems that Europeans are the best walkers I´ve ever met!!!I don´t know how they do it!!! But we´ve wandered around this city and am having a pretty good time. The sun can kind of get to me, as I´m not a heat person. But I´ll hopefully deal with it so I can get a tan. Our hotel is great!! Tomorrow we fly out and over to Rome. I´m pretty excited about that. We´re going to a campground over there, hopefully it´ll meet our expectations.Not much else to report. I think the only way for mom and I to see the whole city of Rome will be to take a tour. So hopefully we´ll get into the city and take one. But other than that...not much.
cheers

5 Comments:
Hey Stephy!!
Man I want to go travelling sooo bad! I fried in Kelowna so hopefully you will have better luck with "tanning"!! The wedding was nice just to let you know. Jess looked beautiful. I am glad you post lots. It makes for exciting reading. I love you so much and can't wait to see your pictures with your NEW camera! (and printer.... :) ) Well Love you lots.
Your Couz
Dublin! Spain! Rome! Steph, keep up the posts, I'm living vicariously through you right now, your updates take me away from boring working life. Bus tours are definately a gift from God, you get to see everything and save your feet! We might have to have quite a few breakfasts when you get back to catch up!
Kara
ok, so i just found this site, but it sounds like you're having a pretty splendiferous time already. you're the travelling queen! you go girl!
maybe you're really tired all the time cause you got mono? go easy on those european boys.
funny joke - if you're north american when you go into the washroom and you're asian when you get out, what are you while you're inside?
answer: you're going to the washroom (i still don't get it)
-
most of the time i think i'm hilarious
wahoo!!
Delightful tales steph! I hope you're taking lots of pictures. I've known some good European walkers too... maybe it's because there are just so many beautiful places to go strolling, or possibly because driving can be scary. One time someone told me it was because they aren't lazy, I took offense, but who knows.
I hope you're enjoying Rome!
Post a Comment
<< Home