Saturday, September 30, 2006

a grand old time

Well I just got back from Crow. Holy cow, was it ever a good trip. I loved not having to worry about showering or brushing my teeth. I became one with my surroundings. I began to love the weight I had on my back and the burning in my thighs. Getting over the saddle took a while, but the view was amazing. It was so windy. I had a real hard time not wetting my pants with fear of the height. We went skreeing down the mountain, and I had a "bit" of a fall. But in the end my knees look amazing because of it. But really looking back on it, I look with great joy. It was a trip I really needed, and look forward to my next one. Here are a few pictures of my joyous hike in Crow.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

that IS very joyous Steph. I talke to Matty today. Said you guys were doing well at Carmel. I'm glad to hear that the trip was good to you. :) I like hikes. They make life good.

I wish we saw each other more. I suppose the time will come. The nice thing about being related though... is that no matter how long is, you still have to be friends! Haha! awesome! :)

love Michelle

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Kelela said...

Ah Here is another note from another couz!

I really quite enjoyed our chat and date yesterday. I loved hearing about this hike. So awesome. All the best to you with school! Loves!

C-dawg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home