it makes you tired
Well it's thanksgiving time. Time to stuff your face full of stuffing, mashed potatoes, carrots and turkey. Yet a scientific fact does tell you that turkey does in fact make you tired. So that explains why every thanksgiving sunday I need a severe nap. Yet it doesn't expalin my need/want for a sunday nap every week. That will go unsolved.So this past week was interesting for me. I had a lot of information/ events thrown my way. They all caused me to slightly close down. Avoid contact with other people, try to convince myself I had a lot to think about. When really all I was doing was looking at the situation as the worse thing ever. I won't lie, I still have a hard time finding the positives in the past events. But tonight I got a bit of a pick me up. My friend Jill Wong is in town, and that is just great! She has become dear to me over the years and I await a visit to be arranged. Then I got another e-mail from a friend just saying how they had actually planned on hanging out. It was just a real nice thing to read. Doesn't fix my whole week, but it sure gives me a better outlook.
Let me know what you're thankful for. Like when you're with your family. Sitting around the table and your dad says, "alright everyone think of something to be thankful for." What would you say?
I'm thankful for friends
cheers

4 Comments:
hey steph.
i am thankful for friends and family for sure. it's amazing to know that people actually care. i am also very thankful for health. it is so debilitating when you don't have your health. i am also thankful for food. we are so lucky that we get great food but we tend to take it for granted. lots of us will get a nice turkey dinner today with mashed potatoes and the works. while some won't ever get anything close to that. well thats my thoughts for this morning. love you steph and thanks for caring about me. we should hang out this week sometime i do think. loves
i'm thankful for cousins and good talks in the night on a roadtrip back from calgary.
hows the paper coming steph? I hope good! Love you and prayin for ya.
HAVE A GOOD TRIP TO BC!! LOVES
Post a Comment
<< Home