vancouver land
So, right now I should be packing up but am sitting here doing nothing. I've really done nothing all night. I ended up watching about 3-4 episodes of Gilmore girls tonight with my lovely sister. That was really great, as I needed a little pick me up. Seriously the fast and witty chatting of those Gilmore girls, makes me laugh. So it was a nice way to finish off my week before I leave.Us Carmelites are venturing into the land of Vancouver tomorrow. I think it's like 13hrs or something on the bus. It'll be interesting, hopefully get lots of bible reading done. I'm really nervous about Vancouver. But today in Christian life, I realized that I always say I can't do that, because I don't want to. But I realized it's not me that's doing it, God wants me to do that, so He will make it possible. So I need to take that perspective for all of the "adventures." Hopefully it'll all go well, and I'll let you all know how it goes. I get back late saturday night, so it's a long trip!
peace

3 Comments:
HAVE A HAPPY TRIP STEPHANIE!! I love you and when you get home, it is a must that we hang out. Alright. Have fun and miss me. :D Ciao
You are coming home today! Yay! I hope the trip was great and that you had lots of fun but also learned lots. I really liked the vancouver trip. The only thing is that it went by so fast and felt kid of like we were in a dream land or something. It didn't feel real and such if you know what I mean. Well lets hang out. Love ya.
peace my friend
Post a Comment
<< Home