Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Goodbye Munich, hello Prague!!

Well mz journey is coming to a close. I am now leaving Munich to go to Prague and stay there for 3 days. So it'll be really awesome to get there and see the old city. I've also heard that it's really cheap, so I'm looking forward to maybe doing a bit of shopping. I hit up some stores today in Munich, they we're alright. But I still have to get a few things.
But after Prague, like I've said, we head back to London. Hopefully to get my hair cut and everything else. My goal is to look really cool after everytime I get off the plane. Not much else...we'll write again when I get to London. The city of my heart now, I really want to move there. But school is first, find a job over there, find a flat and make sure I can make enough money to live there.
Cheers-

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Kelela said...

couzzzz We should move together to london. I would be in. haha! I am glad you keep updating this. it makes me happy!! It is crazy that you will be home on monday!! What is your flight info and time?? Well I love you and miss you!! We need a date!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home