Monday, May 07, 2007

Goodbye London, Hello Germany!

So today is our last day in London for a couple of weeks. We head over to Germany to stay with a friend of mine from YWAM. It's crazy to think I haven't seen her for about 3yrs!! But I'm pretty excited to see her, and to see her town and Berlin. So we'll have almost a "tour guide" for a week, then it's off to Munich. It'll be nice because it's 3 days of touring again, but the lady has lots of suggestions for us, so it'll be nice. Then finally we head to our last leg and go to Prague. I'm rather nervous about that one, but hopefully it'll all be ok.
We went to Westminister Abbey, it is so pretty!! I couldn't believe my eyes, the architecture is unbelievable. But it makes me wonder why we don't all move over here. It's so much nicer than E-town. It's also one of the most romantic spot I've ever seen. It puts you in the mood to get married, or in our cases, watch the sweet little couples that populate the parks. The parks are something I will greatly miss. Wide open spaces of big trees and green grass, some even have deer. So it's something that I will miss and long to have back home.
Not much else has happened.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home