who cares about titles?
So first off...who actually cares about titles of blogs. You're going to read it anyways, so who gives a rip! Anywho...tiss the season to be jolly! As I said previously I love Christmas, it's my favourite holiday. I thought I'd post a quick little blog about a thought I had tonight before I went over to Southview's Christmas service.I was watching Ash and my show...Gilmore Girls, that's right we're addicted. We were watching it and saw this "club" at Yale that called themselves the "LBD" Life Before death. (Don't quote me on that exact name, it's just the idea that you have to grasp.) So they do all these crazy things, so they have memories for a lifetime type thing. Everytime I see something or someone that lives like that...I only wish I could too. At this moment, if money didn't matter I'd get on a plane and go to Australia or New Zealand. But my brain and responsible nature kick in, and I just can't do it. I can't just get in a car and drive to wherever the wind takes me, because that's silly! Although, life probably needs some silliness sometimes, don't you think? Anywho, I want to take some risks in life...not idiotic ones or things I know I'll regret, I still trust my judgement! But it probably wouldn't hurt to do something a little bit spontaneous at some point. I don't know...those are my random thoughts.
I wish a very Merry Christmas to you and yours, and hope you have a safe new year.
peace

4 Comments:
random road trips. i'm in steph. we need to liven edmonton up. i know you weren't suggesting that exactly but i'm in. last year josh and jenn and i went to vulcan....there are so many more place to go.
see you when i get back.
I very much agree. Sometime steph, we will travel with each other! Remember when we said we should go like every I-can't-remember years? We should do that up until we are old women! Grandmas! Well pal, I throughly enjoyed christmas with you. Loves!
Hmm... Apparently Cheryl's blog is useful for mutual stocking.
PS. I'm all about Titles. If you don't have a cool title that catches my attention...I'm gone. I am self-diagnosed with SADD (Selective Attention Deficit Disorder....I choose when I have it).
Stocking....interesting spelling. Truly, I must be stuck in the Christmas mode.
Post a Comment
<< Home