A little bit of dancing
Well last night I bought something that I've been wanting probably since grade 7. Dance Dance Revolution!!! I've been eyeing this game ever since I entered a competition a while back, in my more youthful times. Now I can be a youth all the time!!! Because we can play it in our house!!! Matt and Dad just split a PS2, so I went and bought the game last night. It was so fun to watch people and watch myself for that matter. It really just bonds you all together, because people practice the dance even when they're not on the mat. So DDR parties at my house now all the time!It's also my favorite time of the year...CHRISTMAS!!! I love the feelings and thoughts this season brings. Yes it's the most romantic time of year (although fall is pretty awesome) and it's a time to spend with family and friends. It's also the time of year where people gain the most weight, as enjoyable as that is, you have to work it off in the new year...annoying!
But I wish you all the best for this holiday season and may God richly bless you in the new year.
peace

2 Comments:
Well I have been practising since Wednesday night when I arrived home. So not to sound like I am bragging but I think I am getting better at the whole gameing thing.-this is Kaitlyn by the way- Hopefully when i get back to Edmonton I will be able to beat you or Ashley- haha let's not hold our breath. Any way I hope you have a good Christmas!
hey couz!
oooo! I am so excited!! I love dance dance revolution! See you on christmas day! loves
Post a Comment
<< Home