Goodbye Prague, soon to be goodbye Europe!
Well Prague is a beautiful city. It's true that you can walk it in a day, and see amazing sites. But we're going out tonight, to see "prague by night", which I guess is a must see. Then tomorrow the family we're staying with is going to take us out to a little glass art place, where we hope to see how all the bohemian glass is made. Then it's off to Prague's airport for a 2:00pm flight back to London. I'm excited to get back to London, then to get home. I am looking forward to seeing my family again, and getting back into the swing of life. But this trip has been amazing, I've discovered the trick to a good trip is to make it short. 3 weeks was long enough for me, and I'm glad I came. I probably won't be back in Europe for at least 2 years, so it was good for me to come again.Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home