Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A little tired, a little thoughtful.

Well I got back yesterday afternoon, and it was nice to see my family. Customs took forever to get through and it was weird to think I just got back from Europe. I realized how incredibly lucky I was on the flight home...I just spent 3 weeks traveling!! Not many people get the opportunity to do that. So I am very happy I went,although if it wasn't for my family I don't know if I'd want to come home. There was some kind of feeling on the flight back that was like, "why am I coming back? Besides my family and school what is it that I'm coming back for?" Now to clarify, that doesn't mean I didn't miss friends too, but I mean...London is really cool. But that's a thought that kind of came back this morning. So it's something I'm going to have to deal with, I know I can't move because I can't afford living there. Perhaps that's why I travel, I leave hoping to come back with this feeling of contentment, that Edmonton is the place I want to be. Over my travels though, I don't know if that's ever came and stayed with me.
But I was happy to see my siblings and parents. Some thoughts I have to deal with and short hair I have to learn how to "style."
Cheers.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

hey steph! glad to hear you're home safe and sound. crazy that's the time is already over!! i'm excited to see pictures when i get the chance!

miss you!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Kelela said...

yo girl. Well I want to hear all the storys and see the pictures!!! You are quite lucky. It sounded like a lot of fun!! I can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home