Thursday, July 05, 2007

stay true

Work is probably the most boring thing I've ever done. Seriously my job consists of me sitting at my desk and not doing anything...literally anything. I've surfed the net and read Harry Potter. I can't do too much of that though because then I start feeling guilty. So I have I think something like 33 working days left. I've got to stick it out because otherwise I won't be able to afford school. Which I'm actually looking forward to. I'm nervous but think it's a good thing for me to do and something that I'll really enjoy.
Although I was thinking today how awesome it would be to take a year off and travel, do a round the world trip! Work places for a month, then to the next country...wouldn't that be awesome!
I also went to the driving range tonight and would like to say I'm hooked. I think I could really love golfing...if my forearm wouldn't kill. Seriously all my muscles seem to cramp up in most sports. Dad and I have been running and I cramp up really easily no matter how much stretching I do prior. So it's an interesting thing, but I hope it won't stop me. We're going to the driving range tomorrow night too...I'm excited.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

golf! yes... that's exciting. tiger woods says it's 90% a mind game, and 10% skill. so you can practise in your head at work when work gets to boring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home