Monday, May 28, 2007

Job day

Today I start my summer employment. I'm kind of nervous because I'm not exactly sure what they have lined up for me. Yet I'm excited to start working because it'll give me something to do all day. Also it's with the same company I worked with at Christmas and the year before. So I didn't have to go through an interview process, just asked my old supervisor if anyone needed summer staff. Then I got a call from Safety, and there we go I'm in! So it'll be interesting to see what they have me doing, a little nervous like I said, but we'll hopefully have a good day.
If not I just need to see it as a means to an end. This may be the only temporary job I have to do before I get my "career" job. My schooling goes all the way till Sept of 08', so I won't be working until my practicum. Which then will hopefully lead into full-time. We'll wait and see.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kelela said...

oooo jobs... So joyous!! Have fun Couz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home